Role Description / Summary
The Inspector, Assembly responsibilities include performing in-process and final inspection for the assembly area.
- Facilitate the Quality System
- Solder inspection per J-STD-001 and IPC-610
- Final inspection per customer and company requirements
- Manage calibration program
- Control the accuracy of quality assurance records
- Write Defective Material Reports as necessary for non-conforming product and assist in determining corrective action.
- Maintain positive working relationships with other departments
- Help manufacturing troubleshoot problems as they occur
- Perform first piece and/or first article inspection
- Cross training with other inspectors that includes incoming and final loose piece inspection
Qualifications / Requirements
- Two-year degree in quality or manufacturing or equivalent experience
- Understanding of manufacturing inspection equipment
This is a full-time first shift position in Rockford, IL. Work schedule is 40+ hours per week.
Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
AAP / EEO Statement
Kaney, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.