Role Description / Summary
Responsible for the accurate assembly of electrical / mechanical products following and adhering to assembly procedures, process plans, and all other related company policies/procedures.
- Reads and interprets process plans, specifications, procedures and policies
- Solders electrical components onto circuit boards using hand processes
- Assembly of small precision parts and components per applicable instructions and generally accepted practices
- Participates in continuous improvement activities
- Operate computer and applicable software in order to test assemblies and document results
- Provide warranty, rework and repair functions per applicable instructions
- Maintain correct time reporting and accurate entries on manufacturing and inspection records
- Comply with all company quality and safety requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle small delicate parts
- Ability to follow assembly procedures/processes
- Mechanical aptitude
This is a full-time position with both 1st and 2nd shifts available. Work schedule is 40 + hours per week. Must be able to lift up to 20lbs.
Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
AAP / EEO Statement
Kaney Aerospace, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.