Role Description / Summary
The CNC Machinist responsibilities include the setup and operation of CNC equipment in order to produce quality products that meet all applicable requirements. Perform quality inspections of their work and make any required adjustments per general manufacturing practices and company policies/procedures.
- Perform setups and operation of assigned CNC equipment.
- Inspection using variety of gauging including CMM.
- Use common inspection equipment: micrometers, indicators, and calipers.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Assist in the training of other operators in the safe use and operation of CNC equipment.
- Perform first piece sample verification of work done by others throughout the manufacturing operation.
- Maintain correct time reporting and accurate entries on manufacturing and inspection records.
- Comply with all company quality and safety requirements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and understand G&M programming
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints/drawings.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
This is a full-time position with both 1st and 2nd shifts available. Work schedule is 40 + hours per week. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
Compensation is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
AAP / EEO Statement
Kaney Aerospace, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Work Authorization / Security Clearance
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.